part of the Olive Tree Genealogy Family of Websites
Search for your ancestors in free Naturalization Records in U.S.A. and Canada. Find Declarations of Intent, First Papers, Alien Registrations, Passport Applications, Naturalization Petitions and Citizenship Certificates. Search substitute naturalization records - ships passenger lists, census records, oaths of allegiance, voters registration lists and more!
| Genealogy Documents|
| Revolutionary War Records Revolutionary War Pension and Land Warrant Applications, War Rolls & Service Records|
Civil War Index to Pension Files of Veterans from the Civil War from 1861-1900, Widows' Pension Files, Slave Records, and more
Passports 1795-1905shows Citizenship, residence, family, date & place of birth, occupation
Newspapers 1865 - current Find ancestors in small town newspapers
| Immigration & Naturalization|
|* USA Immigration & Naturalization Records|
* Canadian Passenger Lists, 1865-1935
* UK Incoming Passenger Lists, 1878-1960
* U.S. Passport Applications, 1795-1925
| Genealogy Blogs & Books|
| Olive Tree Genealogy Blog - keep up to date with the latest genealogy news and free offers! |
Lost Faces - Civil War Era Family Photo Albums (over 2,500 photos)
AncestorsAtRest Blog Death Records: Coffin plates, cemeteries, Wills, obits, funeral cards, memorial cards, death cards...
Your Name in History
| Enter your surname for a list of genealogy books with fascinating facts and history about your family name|
| Olive Tree Genealogy Searchable Ships Passenger Lists |
AllCensusRecords.com USA & Canada Census Records
Ancestors At Rest Searchable Death Records
Past Voices: Letters Home Search for an ancestor's letter
Olive Tree Genealogy Blog - Genealogy advice & tips, New Databases...
WISCONSIN NATURALIZATION RECORDS OFFLINE [Search Online Naturalization Records]
Finding an Ancestor in Naturalization Records
Find your ancestor's immigration or naturalization year. Search Passport Applications, Alien Registrations, Almshouse Records, Oaths of Allegiance, Census Records, City Directories, Land Records, Ships Passenger Lists, Newspapers or Voters Registrations
USA-Wide Naturalization Records
State Naturalization Records
- Soundex index to naturalization petitions for U.S. District & Circuit Courts, Northern District of Illinois and Immigration and Naturalization Service District 9, 1840-1950 United States. District Court (Illinois : Northern District) [Lorine's Note: Wisconsin Counties indexed are Adams, Brown, Calumet, Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Dodge, Door, Florence, Fond du Lac, Forest, Grant, Green, Green Lake, Iowa, Jefferson, Kenosha, Kewaunee, Lafayette, Langlade, Manitowoc, Marinette, Marquette, Menominee, Milwaukee, Oconto, Outagamie, Ozaukee, Portage, Racine, Richland, Rock, Sauk, Shawano, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington, Waukesha, Waupaca, Waushara, Winnebago and Wood] [FHC]
- Naturalization records, 1840-1900 / Wisconsin. Supreme Court [FHC]
- Naturalization Records housed at the Wisconsin Historical Society
County Naturalization Records
- Eau Claire
- Fond du Lac
- Green Lake
- La Crosse
- Ozaukee Wisconsin. Circuit Court (Ozaukee County).
Naturalization records [microforms], 1842-1906. Ozaukee Series 11:
The collection contains two microfilm reels of indexes (reels 1 and 2) and two microfilm reels of records (reels 3 and 4). Included is an A-Z index of the records (1853-1906), followed by a listing of index cards that do not have corresponding records (1842-1904). The records contain declarations of intention (1858-1906), petitions for naturalization (1854-1855, 1904-1906), and certificates of naturalization (1850-1905)[Wisconsin Historical Society. Milwaukee Area Research Center. UWM Libraries. University of Wisconsin--Milwaukee]
- Sheboygan Wisconsin. Circuit Court (Sheboygan County).
Naturalization records, 1851-1982.
Sheboygan Series 8:
Declarations of intent (1860-1978), petitions (1857-1906), naturalization certificates (1859-1980), depositions and petitions denied (1911-1930), stubbooks to certificates (1907-1926), and alphabetical index [Wisconsin Historical Society. Milwaukee Area Research Center. UWM Libraries. University of Wisconsin--Milwaukee]
- St. Croix
- Washington Wisconsin. Circuit Court (Washington County).
Naturalization records, 1845-1963.
Washington Series 10:
Records include declarations of intention (1855-1959); petitions and certificates (1845-1963); an index to these records; orders granting and denying petitions (1929-1963), repatriation records (1941-1944), and an index to these records [Wisconsin Historical Society. Milwaukee Area Research Center. UWM Libraries. University of Wisconsin--Milwaukee]
- Waukesha Wisconsin. Circuit Court (Waukesha County).
Naturalization records, 1847-1955. Waukesha Series 42 :Records of naturalization proceedings in the Circuit Court of Waukesha County. Records include Declarations of Intention (1847-1954); Petitions (1881-1955); Certificates of Naturalization (1847-1906); indexes to these records (1847-1955); and Ancillary Records, (1924-1955) [Wisconsin Historical Society. Milwaukee Area Research Center. UWM Libraries. University of Wisconsin--Milwaukee]
Click on the state you wish to search for naturalization records
Did you find your ancestor in our free Naturalization & Citizenship Records? Don't leave without searching for your family origins on Olive Tree Genealogy Free Ships' Passenger lists, family surnames, church records, military muster rolls, census records, land records and much more will help you find that elusive ancestor.|
All rights reserved
Copyright © 2003 - present
These pages may be freely linked to but not duplicated in any fashion without my written consent.
E-Mail Replace AT with @